Specific information about NIPPERS will be available soon
Info about Get Started Vouchers opening 13th July. Please CLICK HERE for details
RENEWING MEMBERS (See below)
Members are now encouraged to renew their membership for the 2016/2017 season. Membership forms and instructions will be emailed to members in early July.
Any member that renews their membership in full using the online system prior to 31 August 2016 will go into the draw to win 3x Engine Packs which include Bag, Water Bottle and Microfibre Towel.
Instructions for renewing your membership are as follows:
- Go to portal.sls.com.au (Please note that www.lifesavingonline.com.au has been shut down by SLSA, and all renewals are to now go through the Portal)
- Even if you previously created a Lifesaving Online login, this will no longer work. You will need to create a new login for the Portal
- If you have created a Portal account, enter your username and password and click 'Login'. If you have not previously created a Portal account, then click the 'Click Here' to create a new account. You will need to provide your first name, surname, gender, date of birth and 1 other form of identification (mobile or email). SLSA have produced a detailed document on how to create a Portal account - CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD
- Family Groups are now available in the portal. Please refer to the SLSA User Guide.
- Once you have accessed the portal, click the Lifesaving Online option at the top of the page
- To renew your membership click the RENEW button on the right hand side;
- All of your personal details will now appear on the screen. You will be renewing for the 2016/2017 season;
- Check your details, make any changes required, complete the declarations at the bottom and click the SUBMIT button, then OK. If member is under the age of 18, please ensure the parent/guardin section is also completed;
- You should then receive a screen advising that your renewal was successful and is pending approval by the club. This will then sit in SurfGuard as a pending membership renewal to be checked by the Club;
- This screen will also have a link to pay your membership online (via the SLSA Payment Gateway) - THIS IS THE PREFERRED METHOD OF PAYMENT FOR THE CLUB
- To make payment options easier, you can include payment for your full family in a single payment. Just ensure you include the full details of who you are paying for;
- For any payments made via the Payment Gateway, the club will receive an email the next day with full details of the payment;
- If your payments match up with your membership renewal, we will process your renewal in surfguard and everything is complete;
- If something is missing from your renewal process, the Club will email you advising what is required;
- Other payment options include:
- Direct Deposit BSB: 034-168 Account: 362473 Ref: Name Membership
- Credit Card Form, which can be downloaded here, completed and returned to the Club
- Cheque: Made payable to Met Caloundra SLSC and returned to 1 Spender Lane, Caloundra Qld 4551
For any members over the age of 18 years, you will also become a member of the Metropolitan Caloundra Surf Life Saving SUPPORTERS Club (trading as Caloundra Surf Club) and will be entitled to a membership card to use its facilities (bistro, bar, pokies). To ensure your cards are received for the coming season, we will be posting them out in the mail once they have been printed. This may take up to 1 month to process.
Membership fee for the 2016/2017 season have remained the same as the 2015/2016 season except for changes to the Nipper Family Membership which now include children up to 18 years of age not 14 years age as per previous years:
Active Junior (15-17 year) - $110.00
Active Cadet (13-15 years) - $110.00
Active Senior - $120.00
Long Service - $120.00
Active Reserve - $120.00
Award - $120.00
Past Active - $120.00
Associate - $120.00
1 Adult and 1 u18 Member (U7 to U18) - $210.00
Family of up to 2 u18 Members (U7 to U18) * - $305.00
Each additional u18 member > 2 per family * - $40.00
* Must be living at the same address
Note: The Surf Club office is not currently manned during business hours.
A reminder that all membership renewals and fees MUST be finalised PRIOR to attending any activity, such as: nippers, patrols, proficiencies and camps etc. All members participating in scheduled Surf Sports Training must pay their membership by 1st September 2016 for continued insurance coverage. All members over the age of 18 MUST hold a current Working with Children Blue Card or Exemption. Please CLICK HERE to obtain the current BLUE CARD forms.
For those unable to complete the online process, a manual membership form can be downloaded here.
If you require help with you membership renewal, please do not hesitate to contact firstname.lastname@example.org