Nippers is a fun, healthy and educational activity for boys and girls aged Under 6 to Under 15 who want to improve their surf and beach skills and most of all have fun.
Please find below relevant information regarding Nippers at Metropolitan Caloundra SLSC for the 2016/2017 Season:
- Nipper Handbook (v1G as at 16/8/2016) - DOWNLOAD
- Membership Guidelines and Checklist - DOWNLOAD
- Sign On Poster - DOWNLOAD
- New Parent Induction Booklet - DOWNLOAD
- Membership (New and Renewing) - LINK
- Pool Swim Competency Form - DOWNLOAD
- Nipper Calendar (v4 as at 21/8/2016) - DOWNLOAD
- Working With Children Blue Card Information (Required for any member aged over 18 years) - LINK
- Get Started Program (Qld Government program to assist families with membership fees etc) - LINK
Sign On Days are being held at the main Clubhouse (next to saltwater pool) on:
Sunday 28 August 2016 from 8.00am to midday
Sunday 11 September 2016 from 8.00am to midday
The first day of Nippers will be on Sunday 18 September 2016.
If you have any queries regarding Nippers, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please ensure you read all of the above information before emailing.